Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dreamflite's English Saddle Instruction Guide

See the original post here

Dreamflite Design is putting the finishing touches on her Stablemate Scale English Saddle Tutorial, preparing it for public release.

The guide includes...
  • 17 pages of information, instruction, and reference material.
  • 71 full-color pictures and illustrations
  • A list of suppliers and helpful links
  • Photos of REAL saddles for reference
  • Pattern for saddle parts, sized for the G3 Warmblood
  • Some tips and tricks to make the process easier
The guide will sell as a PDF for $10 a copy, but as a thank you to her blog readers, anyone who emails her and requests a copy between today and January 17th will get a copy for free! You'll have to click through to her blog to get her e-mail address, I'd rather give her direct traffic than share her e-mail addy myself, so click the link at the top of this post to get to her original blog post.

I'm really looking forward to snagging my own copy of this guide, because it'll be really helpful for me, having never made a saddle myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment