Sunday, October 9, 2011

EA Equestrian Photostories

When I got my first Breyer catalog, many many years ago, I dreamed of making photostories with my model horses. Sadly, I never did get a Breyer during my childhood, they were too expensive for my below the national poverty line family.

As I grew up, the desire for a Breyer never went away, and eventually, I bought myself one after I got married and moved to America: Sonador, a CL Ginger. By this point, I didn't have a camera that was any good, and I planned on customizing Sonador into Sunny, a QH gelding I worked with while I worked as a joust squire for the Renaissance Faire.

Sonador is still not Sunny, and I still haven't told any photo stories. Maybe the photo story thing will change soon, since I'll have a nice new camera to play with toward the end of November.

For now, I content myself looking at other peoples' photo stories, so this week, I'm sharing a link to a place with some neat photo stories.

This is EA Equestrian Photostories, written by the very talented lass at Last Alliance Studios. She makes tack, customizes, and tells some great photo stories to boot.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, thanks so much for featuring me! :D
    I've got a few breyers and more 'realistic' models but I prefer the Julips for photostorying as they're a lot more flexible (literally, lol) for poses and things. :D

    ReplyDelete